We can help you find a solid lender or broker. You might also ask friends, family members and colleagues for references as well.
When interviewing lenders and mortgage brokers, consider asking the following questions:
• What fees are involved?
• What types of mortgages might I qualify for?
• What interest rates are available for different types of mortgages?
• Can I lock in an interest rate? Will it cost me anything to do that?
• What are the closing costs? Can I wrap these costs into the mortgage?
• How much cash will I have to bring to closing?
• How long will it take to process my loan?
• Are there special programs I might be eligible for?
• Can I get references of customers you've worked with in the last two years?
• How many lenders do you work with? (For mortgage brokers only.)
• How are you paid? How do you make money on my loan? (For mortgage brokers only.)
Kuchel Homes is dedicated to building your dream home in your dream community. Kuchel Homes cuts no corners when it comes to building your home....from the planning, design, finishes and more we leave no stone unturned. Designed to Perform, Built to Last.
We understand the importance of good dental hygiene and oral care and are committed to providing you the best care in a fun, pleasant environment. Using the latest technology, our experienced staff works together as a team to give you exceptional quality treatment from the time you walk in for your initial visit.
Hibachi 88 is a great place to enjoy Chinese food and sushi! They have a large dinner menu and also have a separate lunch menu. If you don't feel like going out or cooking at home call for take out there is something for everyone. If you are a sushi fan make sure to try the Boston roll it is one of my favorites!